Thursday, June 9, 2016

Happy Father's Day

 
Hello! Today I have a CAS card for Father's Day made with GKD stamps from Life is Good and Gifts of the Sea sets.  I stamped the train and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Ivory CS and colored with Copics.  I did a double line of scoring on each edge of the panel and then added to a card base of Chocolate Brown with some orange satin ribbon for interest. 
Challenges:
Stamp TV Mix It Up Monday Challenge:  Use Scoring
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Father's Day/ For a Guy
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: Father's Day or Special Man
Cards In Envy: No girls allowed card.  Card easily fits into an A2 envelope.





Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card! I love the clean and simple look and the colors you picked for the train. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fab image! Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day card, Theresa! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOOT TOOT. Love it. What Father doesn't like trains, I know the ones I know sure do. Great entry for Cards in Envy "No Girls Allowed" this challenge. As always - we appreciate your entry. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, Theresa! My name is Karen. This is FABULOUS! I would love to have you share this with us at these two challenge blogs. They're both always Anything Goes, and you can win some awesome prizes at both challenges. I really hope that you will stop by and link up with us.
    Karen Letchworth, Challenge Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    AND
    CropStop
    www.cropstop.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!