Monday, January 18, 2016

Lucky Bear


Hello on this Monday Morning!  Today I am sharing a tag that I made for the challenge at Tag You're It ! #38 shown on the right.   I was inspired by the layout, the water color background, and animal theme in Tracey's tag.  I chose a bear instead of an elephant and a St. Patrick theme for my tag.  I used an unidentified Lucky Bear from my digital files with a computer generated sentiment on watercolor paper.  I used Distress Inks for the background and copics for coloring.  I used Glossy Accents on the Shamrock Balloon and finished with green and white twine. 
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. Fun little bear, Theresa, and I love your smooshed background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you ahead of the game with this adorable bear tag! Wonderful background for your adorable Saint Patty bear! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It, Theresa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great background and great tag love that bear. So, so cute. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're It.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so on top of things to be thinking ahead to St. Patty's Day! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!