Hello! Still feeling vibes of Fall and Halloween in my card designs. For this one I have used A Day For Daisies digital image Barrel of Fall Flowers printed on White CS and colored with Copics and sparkles with Clear Star pen. The Kraft card base is layered with a pattern from The Apothecary Emporium pad from Echo Park. that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Divine Swirls. I finished the design with row of Black Lace (colored with black Copic), Spooky die cut with Cottage Cutz , and a Raven leftover from another project. Think this was cut with Cricut. The Raven seems to be watching over the black birds on the barrel...Spooky!!!
Challenges:
A Day for Daisies Blog: Challenge #132 Add Black Lace with ADFD ImageSimon Wednesday Challenge: Color Inspiration -Graphic shown on right. Used all 4 colors featured with pumpkins theme.
The Kraft Journal: Take your pick Challenge-used pumpkin, black, die cut, stamped(digi)
House of Cards: Add Texture and/or colors-graphic shown lower left. Have texture with embossing.


Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

This is FABULOUS! I LOVE that you used this image for Halloween! Gorgeous lace border, too! Thank you so much for linking up with us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
ReplyDeleteI love this cute Pumpkin Image and how you put the lace there
ReplyDeleteadorable lace add and sweet Fall card
thanks for joining with us at HOC this time
hugs, Monika
Very cute card for our color texture challenge at House Of Cards.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card for our color texture challenge at House Of Cards.
ReplyDeleteLove how you added the little touch of lace to this spooky creation.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn
Great Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us at ADFD.
ReplyDeleteI love the addition of the blackbird to your lovely card!Thanks for joining us at our ADD BLACK LACE challenge at the A Day for Daisies challenge blog. Please join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteLove
Jen L
ADFD DT
I do like the embossed paper and black lace. A spooky card! Thank you for sharing your design with HOC pat DT x
ReplyDelete