Another post for today!
This is a great day to spend in the studio...too wet to be outside. I have been playing with a sketch from Sweet Sunday ...we can choose the one to use....so I am using the one from last week's challenge #275. I decided to make a Christmas card which I repeated the Poinsettia stamp from Flourishes Poinsettias and Boxwood set stamping with Memento Lady Bug ink and cutting with circle die and added to a Crate Paper Pattern Dot . The sentiment is Penny Black's Wonder Collection stamped on a bit of pattern paper from Crate Paper.
Other supplies: Copic R25, Circle Die, Yellow Glaze Pen, Ivory CS, GKD flourish stamp

Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: 236 Include a sentiment
CAS-ology: Week 154 Cue card is Repeat. I repeated the image....this goes against the tip to use one main image but I think this is still a CAS card.
Sweet Sunday Sketch: Challenge #276.... our choice ..... Used #275 sketch.
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Use Pattern Paper
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous Christmas card, lovely non traditional colours.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Crafty Hazelnuts's Patterned Paper Challenge this month.
Pauline
x
I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/
Theresa your poinsettias looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Casology this week!
♥
Hello Theresa!! Great card and coloring. Thank you so much for playing us this week at CASology.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at CHNC Extra with such a bright and cheery Christmas card.
ReplyDelete