Saturday, June 13, 2015

Made My Own Background with a Tag


Hello!  I love the bright colors that I used in this Birthday Card and  Tag.  Using GKD Stamps from the Stippled Nature set, I made the background with Memento Rose Bud and Cantaloupe inks....love this combo of colors.  After embossing with a Darice EF Floral Frenzy, I placed the background on a Pink Card Base and attached the tag that I made with the same stamp set and ink colors.  Used a GKD Quicklets Eyelet to make a place to add Rose and Yellow Satin ribbons to the tag.

Challenges:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday STV15MON23- Own Your Background
Mod Squad Challenge:  Barbara's challenge is I am Tagging You.
City Crafter Challenge Blog: #265 Make a Tag or project with a Tag.
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Theme is Flower Power. Use a lot of Flowers.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

8 comments:

  1. I love them together, too, Theresa - what a great summery card, love the subtle embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful card! I love the addition of the embossing on the background panel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card this is!!! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bright happy color combination too. The tag is a great way to add the sentiment when you have a busy background. Thanks so much for joining in the Mod Squad challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you pulled a background element into the tag! Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!