Hello! I am still stuck on CAS cards which I can whip up quickly. I created this for a few challenge using some items I had laying on my desk. I layered the stars cut with a Sizzix die and a metal brad on a die cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle and attached to a base of red CS. The sentiment from GKD Stippled Nature and the Curved Line are with Brilliance Moonlight White ink. Looks BIRL.
Less Is More: #225 Recipe-Use some metal. Red Star brad is metal.
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge: #260 Sketch on right
Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge: #260 Sketch on right
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa


WOW! Love that 'red hot' card base and striking design.
ReplyDeletePerfect use of metal and a fabulous CAS card
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
What a gorgeous CAS card!
ReplyDeleteI love the simplicitiy!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
The brad is nestled perfectly on you die cut stars and I love your colour combo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Great make, love the use of the red star brad
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Stunning CAS creation!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us
Anne
Less is More