Tuesday, April 14, 2015
April Showers
Yesterday was a beautiful day in Ohio but we had some showers late in the day. I have another card made on a rainy day. This was embossed using Darice EF Raindrops on Blue CS. I paper pieced the umbrella with a scrap, added an enamel dot, and used Clearstar Pen on the raindrops. I trimmed out the rectangle with a Die Cut and attached Daisies made with Susan's Garden Dies and scraps of CS to white CS. The sentiment was printed on the computer. How does your garden grow?
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says April Shower and/or Spring Flowers.
Addicted to CAS: Code word is showers.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Bling,
Clearstar Pen,
Darice EF,
Dry Embossing,
Paper Piecing,
Susan's Garden Dies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I LOVE that embossing folder. The raindrops are fantastic! Pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a great embossing folder; just perfect for our Showers challenge! I love how you paper pieced your umbrella. Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)
ReplyDeletePerfect sentiment! I love the umbrella at the bottom of your card and the raindrops are great. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
ReplyDeleteJaydee