Hello! Today I have a card full of heart, not for Valentine, but for someone's birthday TBD. I created this project with Nesties Scalloped Heart dies, White CS, 2 Pattern Papers from Fancy Pants, ribbon, and a Pearl Heart. The sentiment is from GKD Inside and Out set and stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black.
I made this for Cat's Mix It Up Monday Challenge at Stamp TV...Put Your Heart Into It.
Challenge Links:
Stamp TV: Mix It Up Monday STV15MON 6Open-Minded Crafting Fun: No Red, No Pink
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything with Pattern Paper
Seize the Birthday: Toppings option is Hearts and/or Arrows. I used hearts.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

Very pretty Theresa. I love the springy yellow color and the pretty hearts. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteLove the colour combination and those lovely hearts . Thanks for sharing on Open-Minded crafting Fun Challenge
ReplyDeleteBeautiful & simple & a lovely colour tone very dJacqui Open Minded Crafting Fun Challengesifferent.
ReplyDeleteLove those hearts in yellow! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
ReplyDeleteTheresa, It's always a pleasure to come by your blog and seeing what you have created! I love the bright yellow and the pretty hearts. As always, thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, I love yellow! Clean and simple is the way to go, great job! Thanks for sharing on the Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #29 - No Red and No Pink.
ReplyDeletehow cute!!! love the yellow! thanks for playing along at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!
ReplyDeletekel
Scraps & photoGRAFFS