Welcome! My card today is "Golden". I made the background by embossing a section of Navy CS with Gold EP and Versamark and then embossed it with Cuttlebug EF Victoria. This was then sanded to reveal the design. I gold embossed the sentiment from GKD Festive frame on Ivory CS and matted on Navy. I consider this to be a CAS card because it was quick and easy unless there are too many layers to classify as CAS.
Challenges:
Stamp TV: 12 Days of Christmas Day 10
The Glory Of Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes for Christmas
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Golden Christmas
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Christmas,
Cuttlebug,
Dry Embossing,
GKD Stamps,
Heat Embossing,
Sand Paper
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for entering y CHNC challenge 209 and The Glory of Christmas challenge 49 with your lovely crafting, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutley gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at The Glory of Christmas. Hope to see you again next time.
ReplyDelete