Hello? How was your weekend. I hope it was better than the Bear on my card who is not feeling well. He's a Meljens Digital image called Sick Little Bear printed with one of her sentiments. I colored him with Copics and added some Glossy Accents and glitter with Wink of Stella. I sponged DI Antique Linen around the image to darken the White CS. I used Ivory CS as the base and Panels of Patterns from Crate Paper DIY Collection. I have used this little fella often for Get Well Cards.
Challenge:
Digi Sketch Challenge: Get well theme with sketch shown on right
Meljens Design Challenge: Karaoke-use song as your inspiration. I chose The Fever by Bruce Springsteen.
To listen to The Fever click on the arrow:
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa


Great image for your song inspiration Theresa! Love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for playing along with us at Meljen’s Designs Challenges for our "Karaoke" Challenge- We sure hope you join us again!
Amy- DT Meljen’s Designs Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}
cutie card!!! love the digi!! thanks for joining Digisketch challenge :) Steph DT
ReplyDeleteThat is such a great inspiration song :) Hadn't heard it in awhile!!! Love this.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky.