Hello! Today I have a card that I made for The Beach House challenge at Fusion Card Challenge which has both a Photo Inspiration and a Sketch. See graphic on right. You can use either one or combine both in a card. I chose to use both. When I looked closely at the photo, I saw a vase of hydrangeas on the table which reminded me of a PSX stamp that was one of the first rubber stamps that I purchased. I love this stamp of Hydrangeas but I have not used it in a long while. I inked it up with Marvy Markers Bubblegum pink and Periwinkle and Memento Markers Angel Pink, Rose Bud, Pear Tart, and Bamboo Leaves and stamped on White CS. I filled in the images using these markers but did so in a somewhat abstract style. I placed the image on a pale yellow card base with a plaid panel from MME's My Favorite Things pad. Added a strip of the yellow CS stamped with a sentiment from Avery Elle. I finished with Die cuts of Green CS and a yellow brad using Spellbinders Blossom Dies. In addition to the hydrangeas and their colors, I also pulled the colors yellow and greens from the photoOther Challenges to enter:
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge 107 Make your Mark-used Marvy and Memento Markers
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

gorgeous card, love the stamp and how you colored it!!
ReplyDeleteBeautifully done! LOVE your colouring and the design is stunning. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!
ReplyDeleteLots of gorgeous details in the colors of the Hydrangea! STUNNING! Thanks so much for joining us at FUSION, sure hope that you are inspired to join us again!!!
ReplyDelete