As promised, I am back with a entry for Day 5 of

at Winnie and Walter's Blog. The challenge is Tag It! Incorporate a tag, Distress Ink and w&w products into a project. I began by cutting a piece of Coral Card Stock into a tag shape and added 2 layers of Watercolor paper colored with Distress Inks. Actually these papers were some leftovers from earlier projects. I stamped words from Winnie and Walter's Stamp Set
The Big, The Bold, and The Happy on the top layer using DI Picked Raspberry and added some sequins. I searched my box of ribbon scraps for colorful ribbons to finish the tag. I was aiming for my design to be an explosion of colors and of an abstract nature. I hope I succeeded.
Challenge:
Winnie and Walter Blog: Day 5 Tags
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Great tag! Those colors go together wonderfully!
ReplyDelete