Wednesday, May 28, 2014
Summer Time Drive
Hello! The Designer’s Choice Challenge 521 at the House that Stamps Built hosted by Deonna is to create cards with a monochromatic color scheme. For my blackish card, I have chosen the Repeat Impression stamp of a Corvette that I stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink on white cardstock and trimmed with Nesties Oval die and placed on a Black Scallop Oval mat cut with Nesties Die. This was attached to Black and White Pattern Paper from Fancy Pants which I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Tiny Bubbles. Added a Black and White Stitched Ribbon and rub-on stickers from stash before placing on black card base.
Challenge:
The House That Stamps Built: DCC521 Monochromatic
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Drive Time
Clear It Out Challenge: Color challenge-Theme is Black. Stash is Stickers
This stamp reminds me of a '77 Corvette that we had years ago...was such a fun car!
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Car,
Dry Embossing,
Monochromatic,
Repeat Impressions Stamps,
Ribbon,
Stickers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a AMAZING project . . . and an even more AMAZING car! :) (My family are 'vette fans.) Thanks so much for joining us over at Clear It Out Challenge this week . . . hope to see you join us again sometime soon! :)
ReplyDeleteKathy CIO DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com
Great classic male card. Love what you did to the embossing on the background. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge. See you Tuesday for a new challenge :)
ReplyDelete