Hello! I know it is lovely fall weather but today I have a Christmas card to share. This is for a challenge at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge to be inspired by the photo shown below. This is one time that I knew what I wanted to create as soon as I read the challenge. I started with a sheet from Heartfelt Christmas Card Collection. I cut out the Three Wise Men scene with Nesties circle die and framed with a Burgundy Circle cutout. This I layered on to a design cut with a Geo Die from navy cardstock backed with white. I thought this geometric die fit well the stars in the scene. I layered this on more of the paper from the Christmas collection that I embossed with Cuttlebug EF Diamond Plate. I adhered all the layers to a card base of Navy. The sentiment is from GKD and stamped with SC Bravo Burgundy. I finished with a Rhinestone and used Clear Star Pen on the smaller Star for shine in the sky.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Photo Inpiration
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything goes for October as long as it is Christmas.Crafting Musketeers: Challenge #6 Christmas in October
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Gorgeous card, Theresa! Very elegant design!
ReplyDeleteHi Theresa,
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty, love the way you created such a pretty focal point and the geo die is perfect.
Hope you are well, love your blog topper picture.
hugs....
What a beautiful response to the inspiration picture - lovely to see a card with the true meaning of Christmas - thanks for sharing for both CHNC challenges. Challenge 6 on Crafting Musketeers is 'Christmas in October - it would be good to see this there as well, Hazel, Design Team Crafting Musketeers x
ReplyDeleteGreat card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog, Fran (DT) xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers challenge, Nicola X
ReplyDelete