Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Love and Hugs

 

 Second post today.  This card was made using the Sketch #S413 from Repeat Impressions shown below. I used Repeat Impressions stamps Tulips in a Vase stamped with Memento Espresso Truffle ink and their sentiment. I paper pieced the vase but I think it came out a little busy with the pattern paper. I also embossed the background with a Cheery Lynn Flourish die for some texture but not that happy with the outcome. This is one of those cards that I may do a redo. But it is what it is. I colored the image with Copics RV000, RV11, G21 and G40. Memento Bamboo Leaves ink was used for the sentiment. Other supplies: Nesties circle, scallop circle, oval, and scallop oval dies. Green, Pink, and Ivory Cardstocks from stash, and a scrap of pattern paper.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: What If Wednesday? Sketch #S413
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes
 
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Pink tulips are a favorite of mine, Theresa - really lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!