This card was made for several challenges. I stamped the fairy image from Flourishes Garden Fairies with GKD Black Onyx ink on white cardstock and colored with several Copic markers and sponged the sky with Memento Summer Sky ink. I added some sparkle to the wing and dress of the fairy with Sukara Clearstar Pen. I stamped a second butterfly and fancy cut it and attached with glue dots to the image. I used a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches to assemble two pattern papers from MME Indie Chic Saffron on a card base of ivory. Added 2 strips of a pink satin with organza ribbon and a ribbon and bow of yellow satin ribbon. Popped up the image with pop up dots to finish the card.
Challenges:
Timeless Tuesday:#236 Double the ribbon
Tuesday Morning Sketches: #214Sketch shown on left
Flutterby Wednesday: Open Challenge-Anything goes with a fairy or butterfly
Anything Goes Challenge Blog: #100 In The Garden with Butterflies
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: #178 Do you believe in Fairies?
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa


Very pretty, Theresa! That image is so sweet... Hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteIt's a winner in my book, it's gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card Theresa! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)
ReplyDeleteThis card is lovely. I like the purple you used.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle
A cute image. Your card is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Theresa! Love that fairy image!
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I really like that image, and you've colored it so nicely. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I really like that image, and you've colored it so nicely. Thank you for sharing with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Sweet image and beautiful DP!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Very pretty! Sorry I don't pop in more often ...just life keeping me busy (-:
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! Love the pink and yellow together. Thanks for joining us this week in Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday Challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Theresa!! I love how you used your 2 ribbons. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week!
ReplyDeletevery beautiful creation :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in CYP challenge!
Kat
Craft Your Passion DT