After printing My Favorite Kind of Weather, I colored the image with Copics C 00,1,3 , N 0,2,4,7, W1, E 000, BV 23 using every gray shade that I have. I trimmed the image and placed on scrap of a DCWV La Creme Matstack for the background, a card base of light gray cardstock, and finished with a sentiment from Creative Clear Stamps "Hello Hunny". I just had to add a touch of red to the lady bugs on a whim. This was fun to create.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa

What a great design! Sweet as can be!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy
Just adorable Theresa...I love it. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls. Hugz, joann
ReplyDeleteI like the striped paper background. Looks like wallpaper with a chair rail. Very creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryls this week.
ReplyDeleteWell done choosing to use your copics, you did a great job getting the b&w effect.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Awwww, Theresa. This is adorable! Love the paper and the sweet little polka dots in the window/background. It's super, super sweet.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along in the BLACK & WHITE/Photo challenge this week with my Sassy Gals!!!
turned out so cute!
ReplyDeletethanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Theresa, such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute card. Love sentiment too.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Sassy Cheryl’s Black & White photo look Challenge, hope to see you again next week.
Jasmina