Romantic love makes a come back. In years of yore, a guy knew just how to make romance. That is what is dipicted from this graphic that I found at Moonlight Madness Studio Free Images. I used this to make a card for Sugar Creek Hollow challenge to make Vintage or Shabby Chic cards that
depict ROMANTIC LOVE. I started with card base of turquoise that I distressed with ink and added a leftover mat of paper that I had stamped with music (unknown source). To this I layered a small doily from stash and the image cut with an oval die. I arranged the image at an angle to give some interest and motion. Finished with pearls, ribbons, and some love...a sentiment from Flourishes.
I think I hear a George Gerswhin tune.
Challenges:
Sugar Creek Hollow: Romantic Love in Vintage or Shabby Chic
Stamptacular Sunday: Gents and Gems. Used pearls as gems. Stamping is the music on background and word love.
The Ribbon Girl Blog: Love You or Valentine
Party Time Tuesday: Love and Romance
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Friday, February 8, 2013
Romantic Love from Another Era
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Annabelle Dies,
Challenges,
Doily,
Love,
Moonlight Madness,
Valentine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aren't they lovely and I think I hear that tune as well....
ReplyDeleteLove the ribbons attached to her flowers. So happy you could share with us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Patti SCH/DT
Definitely a romantic couple! Love the background paper!
ReplyDeleteNow that's romance (-:
ReplyDeleteSo glad you joined us at Sugar Creek
Hugs
Linda
Lovely card Theresa, thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card challenge, Mary x
ReplyDeleteVery romantic card. Thanks for joining us at PTT.
ReplyDelete