Time for another challenge from Speedy Fox and Friends.
Number 126 is to make a Tag. That's easy enough! Please join us this week and you could win a stamp from Mark's Finest Paper, a Heinrich Co.
The hardest part of this challenge was deciding what kind of tag....Christmas, Fall,etc...but I decided to make a Birthday Tag to use on a present. I love flowers and nature so I used MFP's "Daffodil Greetings" which has beautiful flowers and a lovely butterfly.
Challenge:A Blog Named Hero: Incorporate a tag
Supplies:
Stamps: "Daffodil Greetings" and "Island Life" for the sentiment
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle, Versamark
Ranger Black Embossing Powder
Copics: Y 02,06,11,17, G 40,82 for tag
Yellow and Oranges for Butterfly
Papers: Ivory and Texture Green CS
Dies: Nesties Label 4 ( Modified to extend length)
Corner Punch
Yellow Eyelets, Yellow Ribbons
You have until 3PM on Friday, September 28, 2012, to enter this challenge. If you use Mark Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. stamp, your name will be entered into the drawing twice.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

Very pretty. Great colors. LOoe this set.
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty! Wonderful colors & the butterfly really sets it off.
ReplyDeleteTheresa--this tag is lovely! Beautiful coloring! TFS
ReplyDeleteYour tag is really pretty. Nice coloring of the flowers and I like how you put the little banner across it.
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty and elegant! Your coloring is wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Theresa! Love those daffodils and the butterfly is the perfect add-on!
ReplyDeleteLove this daffodil set and that butterfly is perfect to accent a beautiful tag!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tag!!! I love how you popped up your butterfly and the flower!!!! Elegant!!!
ReplyDelete