Welcome to another Speedy Fox and Friends challenge. This week we are asking you to make a Masculine Birthday Card. To inspire you, I have made a card with a sneak peek of Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "Be Wild and Free". I thought my pattern papers were a great background for the elephants as they traveled across the African plains, maybe to attend a birthday for a man who likes to LIVE life to the fullest.
I used 2 papers tearing the bottom one that looks like tall grass and attaching to the other that looks like a sunset in the Serengeti. Stamped the elephant silhouettes in black, cut out, and attached to the background. Used a dark brown card base.
Challenge to enter:
Cards For Men: Happy Birthday
Supplies:
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. "Be Wild and Free" and "Island Life" (Sentiment)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Papers: MFP's Brown CS from Pack, DCWV Safari Chic Matstack
Dewdrops from Stash
Please join us in the challenge this week for a chance to win a MFP stamp Set. You have until 3PM on Friday July 20 to post your card. Remember, if you use MFP, a Heinrich Co. stamps your name will be entered into the drawing twice
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you.
Theresa
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm WILD about your bday card. Does indeed look like an African setting in the wild. Wonderful color choices. I used Big Cats and Be Wild & Free for my bday card I entered.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Gorgeous colors! Perfect for a masculine card.
ReplyDeleteTheresa--what a great card!!! Your background paper is just perfect for the elephants!!! TFS
ReplyDeleteTheresa,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and perfect colors for this scene - it's awesome and a wonderful card!
Fabulous use of your DP!! I love those elephants!!!
ReplyDeleteTerrific elephant card!!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing I love it! Cant wait to use this new set!
ReplyDeleteLove your scene! Perfect papers for this sunset in Africa!
ReplyDeletePerfect paper for those totally awesome elephants! Great card!
ReplyDelete