This week Annabelle Stamps has a sketch challenge...always like their sketches. My card ended up being a monotone design...just happened that way. I used Stamps from Whimsy Flowers. Started with solid Blue CS from my stash and added a mat of diamond pattern from DCWV mat stack and embossed it with Cuttlebug Wicker Weave EF. Distressed the edge with Distress ink. Added a blue grosgrain ribbon and some silver Annabelle Sprinkles. For the focus, I stamped the butterfly and sentiment with Versamark on Glossy White CS and embossed with Zing Silver EP. I cut this out with a Nesties Rectangle Die. I then colored with Ranger Distress Inks Tumbled Glass and Broken China. I attached with foam dots to my finished card. Think I am just in time to post before deadline.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Annabelle Sketch Challenge
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
AnnaBelle,
Bling,
Butterflies,
Challenges,
Heat Embossing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Such a beautiful card Theresa! Love how you have used the embossing and distress inks to add such depth!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week!
Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. Now I am following you also. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLovely! That EF is really pretty and with Broken China (my fav colour) it looks great. Thanks for playing at AnnaBelle's this week.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Theresa!
ReplyDeleteAndrea