Another card with a Thanksgiving Theme. I used a digital image "Autumn Friends" from Paper Cupcakes. I colored this with Copics and Memento Summer Sky. I cut the image and matted with orange CS. I cut a circle of Blue CS and folded in half to make a "Rocker" card (my name for rhis card) and attached the image to the top of the half circle. Finished with a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers stamp "Country Thanksgiving" and some dewdrops.
Challenges:
There's Magic in the Air: Use a half circle on card and use orange, brown and blue for the colors.
Paper Pretties Monday Challenge: Theme is Giving Thanks
Simon Says Stamp: Thanksgiving/Thanks
One Stop Craft Challenge: Challenge is to create something using the colour Blue.
PaperPlay Challenge: Make a shaped card.
I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Count Your Blessings
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Challenges,
Copics,
Digital Images,
Paper Cupcakes,
Thanksgiving,
TMITA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is really pretty thanks playing along with PC this week
ReplyDeletehugs
Ildiko
Fantastic, love how you colored this adorable image!!!
ReplyDeleteFab card hun, brill image and design, thanks for sharing with us at Paper Play, hugs Liz xx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely darling! Love the half circle shape!
ReplyDeleteCool embellishments!!! Love that image too : )
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!
-Sarah
For More Chances to Win:
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
Fantastic creation. Love how you design this card... Great JoB!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at TMITA-Paper Cupcakes. Good Luck!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60
so sweet
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week and Good Luck
Jen xx
Oh this is lovely, love the shaped card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby