Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gate-fold Card

I combined the colors of black, white and gold to create a gate-fold Anniversary card for some challenges that are ending soon.
Challenges to enter:
Stamp TV: Release party challenge from Tina to make a Gate-fold card.
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: Theme is anniversary.
DYSU Challenge: Black with a Pop of Color- My color pop is Gold.
One Stop Craft Challenge: Theme is sentimental- make sentiment main focus.

Supplies:
Stamps: Gina K Designs Lovely Labels and Fanciful Tags by Nina
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Ink It Up Gold, Spica Gold Pen
Papers: GKD White, Black, Gold CS
Spellbinders Labels 1
Cuttlebug EF Argyle
Ribbon and Rhinestones from stash

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very elegant. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of elements... makes for a great gate fold! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous i love it
    thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week and good luck
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful & sophisticated! I’m glad you joined us for the Do You Stack Up? COLOR challenge & hope to see your creativity here again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a classy anniversary card! I love the pop of gold and that embossed argyle background! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card, Theresa!! Very classy and I love the background ;)
    Thank you for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. this week!!
    Hugs, Wenche (GDT)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!