
Another red and green card for some challenges. Used holly stamp from GKD "Very Merry Christmas" by Theresa M. Colored with Copics and cut out the image and scalloped mat with Nesties. Followed the sketch in this week's STV Sketch challenge. Papers are GKD All Spruced Up and Ivory CS with Basic Grey Jovial Pattern Paper. Finished with a Paper Cupcakes digital Christmas Ticket. Challenges:
Stamp TV: Sketch STVSKSP6
There's Magic in the Air: Make a Christmas
card with traditional red and green.
For Fun Challenges: Christmas Card
Thanks for stopping by! Theresa
I love this sketch Theresa and so appreciate you sharing with us at PCC. I'll have to give this one a try. Glad you could join us again with such an adorable card. "Hugs" Carol
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect Christmas card.... everything goes together like they were meant to be!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! This sketch is so versatile. Your image is coloured in so nicely.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :o)
This is a charming card. Thanks for sharing with us at FOr Fun.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creation! I love the spots and traditional colours. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week!
ReplyDelete