Monday, January 26, 2015

Joy to the World


Hello!  I cannot get away from making Christmas cards since there are so many fun year long challenges.
This was inspired by Craftyhazelnut's challenge Joy to the World. I pulled out a sentiment from a Flourishes set and embossed it in gold on a punch out topper from a Free Foil Accents Luxury Card Kit called Festive Flourishes that was inside an issue of Paper Inspirations.  I added this to a gold foil accented music sheet pattern paper from the same kit.  This was attached to a mat of gold metallic CS and a card base of blue-green CS.  So simple but elegant I think.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Joy to the World
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything goes for Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's  Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes with patterned paper
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: Anything goes for Christmas
Shopping Our Stash:  Focus on Not Your Normal Paper.  Used gold foil accent paper...love this paper.

I enjoy all your comments. Thank you. Theresa

2 comments:

Rocky said...

I love your card, it's great. The music and the trees make it so pretty. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

Hazel said...

Beautiful. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x