Friday, September 14, 2012

Christmas Vintage with Fabric


I have missed doing several challenges lately but trying to make up for it this week. This card will cover some vintage, recycle, and fabric challenges currently running. I have tons of fabric from when I sewed and from some my Mother has given me.  I found this Christmas fabric leftover from some of her quilts that I had planned to use for projects but never did. So now I am going to recycle it and the bells that I found also for use in cards.

Challenges:
 Sugar Creek Hollow: Make a  vintage and/or shabby chic project using fabric but no ribbon or lace.
OOPs! I used a bit of ribbon...forgot.  But maybe they just meant that ribbon or lace would not count as fabric???
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Fabric of our Lives-use fabric
ABC Christmas Challenge: R is for recycling-used fabric and bells leftover from other projects
Crafty Ribbons Challenge:  Vintage

Supplies:
Fabric from scraps
Graphic: Graphics Fairy
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink Tea Dye
Paper: SU Brilliant Blue and White CS
Fabric from scraps
Bells: Left over from a Christmas Project
Ribbon and Twine From Stash

 I enjoy all your comments. Thank you for coming by. Theresa

10 comments:

Stampsnob said...

Oh my this is so creative .Lovely job......Lis

Patti P. said...

You have been busy today girl....I may have some fabric very similar to this and I had forgot all about it. Love your card and the sweet image. So glad you could get in on our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow this week, always love seeing you.
Patti SCH/DT

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great vintage image. Love the fabric too and those bells are lovely. Thanks for joining in with our Vintage challenge this week over at Crafty Ribbons and good luck

Hugs Kelly

Meggymay said...

Wonderful vintage Christmas card, love the way you used the materials. Thank you for joining us at SCH.
Yvonne

Zw@@n said...

Great card, Theressa. Love the traditional colours and the way you recycled the fabric. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Love, Wilma

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Theresa :-) rgw image is lovely and the vintage feel to this is perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons and ABC Christmas Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Payne Holler Cards said...

Such perfect fabric! Adorable card....couldnt have matched your beautifully done image any better (-:
So glad to see you at Sugar Creek Hollow
Hugs
Linda, SCH DT

Nicola said...

Amazing Christmas card Theresa, love the image, all the fab details and the clever use of fabric!
Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy this fortnight and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Samantha said...

Fabulous card, Love that Fabric, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

Karen said...

A wonderfully vintage creation hun..

Love this christmas card.. smiles,..

Thank you for joining us in our Vintage challenge this fortnight.

Hugs,
Krafty Karen - DT.xx

P.S. I have candy on my blog if you are interested!

http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/