Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Creating in Black and White + One


Hello! I created this card using Black and White plus a pop of Red.  Using the Snowflake Mandala Stencil from GKD, I inked a white cardstock with Black Amalgam ink and trimmed the panel to attach to a card base of GKD Red Velvet CS. I stamped and die cut the word Hello.  I layered the word with Red Velvet CS before attaching. 
Tip: To make a layer for the die cut word, I traced the outline of the die on CS and fussy cut.  This gives a perfect "shadow" layer for any die. 
Challenge:
Monthly Mix Challenge at Gina K Designs: Make a card using black and white and a pop of one color.
Happy Little Stampers: July Stencil Challenge Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by. I love reading your comments. 
Hugs, Theresa

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous stencil -- your card is stunning. Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautiful! I love the pops of red! Thank you for playing in the GKD July MM challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!