Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Christmas Wishes

Hello! Back with another Christmas card. I enjoy making Christmas cards all year long and it's fun to find so many Christmas challenges.  I was inspired by the Peace on Earth Challenge mood board when I saw the pastel colors and the tree decorated with Pink. I thought immediately of some Heartfelt Creations patterned paper in my stash and pulled it out to create this card.  Other Supplies: Pink and Blue Cardstock, Ribbon, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Circle Die, Corner Punch, Printed Sentiment from Paper Pack, Blue, Pink, and Frosty Stickles for Sparkle on tree, flowers, and angel.
I do wish I could capture the sparkle of the stickles in my photo as it adds so much to the card in real life. 

Peace on Earth Christmas :  Challenge 9 Anything Christmas












Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog: MLCCB # 42 Anything Christmas Goes

The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up: Challenge # 85 Anything Christmas Goes

Stay Safe and Healthy! Thanks for stopping by. 
I love reading your comments. Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Great colors you used !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous and colored so beautifully! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation Theresa and yes that paper was PERFECT! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!