Hello! One of my goals this year is to use up some of my cardmaking stash. I have spent several hours making many Christmas cards using pattern papers, cardstock, stickles, embellishments, embossing folders, etc that I have had for a number of years. Today, I am sharing 4 of the cards that I made using HFC pattern papers with white card base and red mats and embossing with Cuttlebug Allegro EF. Three of the cards are stamped with Creative Vision Stamp (2009) with Memento Red ink. The 4th Card was finished with a die cut from Creative Expressions that I cut from scraps. I added Glossy accents to the berries and Cardinals but that is hard to see in the photos.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Anything goes with Patterned Paper
ABC Christmas Challenge: A is for Anything Christmas
Dies R Us Challenge: #185 January Challenge is Anything Goes With a Die
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #578 Anything goes as long as it's Christmas
Use Your Stuff: Challenge #440 Embossing. Used dry embossing on the cards.
Great cards !!!!
ReplyDeleteGo on !
groeten Ineke
Great cards - love the embossed images.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.
Helen x
Beautiful cards! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU challenge. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards. Love the idea of using an embossing folder on patterned paper. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on making a dent in your stash and sticking to your goals
ReplyDeleteMe again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Helen x
Back once more!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff too.
Helen x
Fabulous cards!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x