Wednesday, September 9, 2020

O Christmas Tree


Hello!  My card today features a Christmas Tree that was embossed with a Darice EF on white card stock.  I colored and inked the raised areas with Copics  and attached a sentiment from leftovers from a card kit.  I inked the edges of the panel with a Gold Metallic marker before attaching to a red card base.  Simple and easy.  Another one for my Christmas Card stash.  
 The photo is a bit distorted but my card is nice and straight. 
Challenges:
Christmas Cards all Year 'Round: Use at least 2 things starting with S.  Used word Season and Star.
CAS Christmas Card Challenge: September Christmas Tree



Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card design and the sentiment looks great that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embossed tree is so pretty colored in with your Copics - so much texture on the tree! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Theresa! Your copic colouring over top of dry embossing is fantastic. It gives your tree so much dimension. Wonderful card!! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa this is awesome. I don't think anything I copic colored after embossing with a folder would turn out as nearly as wonderful as yours! The tree is stunning and I love your sentiment strip. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful little Christmas tree. Great coloring with your Copics. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made this card! I have colored over an embossed piece with colored pencils before, and that was a lot of work! Using Copics seems like it would be easier, and your results are lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!