Hello! I have another card that I created for the Modsquad Challenge to use at least 3 different patterned papers on a project. My patterns for this card are from GKD The Simple Things paper pad. I started by using the cover of the pad but had to trim off a bit of the page (had printing on the cover) and insert a portion of the aqua pattern beneath. I also fussy cut the owl and fox from one of the other papers and attached to the card. I cut the center with a circle die making a die cut window for the sentiment from GKD The Northwoods set which I heat embossed with red EP. Used white cardstock as the base on which I stamped the sentiment. I actually used 3 pieces of different patterned papers but I have 6 different patterns since the portion of cover page that I used is printed with 6 patterns.
Challenges:
Modsquad Challenge: Patterned Paper Trio
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Papers
Seize The Birthday: Challenge #97 Anything Birthday Goes
The Male Room: Challenge #141 7th Birthday
Just Us Girls Challenge: Trend Week 548 Die Cut a window

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa



Great combinations of papers, Theresa. The owl and fox are a great addition. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.
ReplyDeleteGreat way to use the cover. They are always so very beautiful and I am glad you did not waste it. Your card is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteGreat way to use the cover from the paper pad and great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.
ReplyDeleteAnother sweet card!!!! I love your paper choices here, they all work so well together. Thanks for playing along once again over at The Mod Squad.
ReplyDeleteFirst I LOVE your hydrangea heading, ours are just like that :) LOVE your autumnal card, beautiful papers and with the fox, just wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us in our Birthday challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteFaith DT
We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.
Fantastic use of patterned papers and the critters are so cute. Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT
ReplyDelete