Monday, April 27, 2020

Wishes with Camellias


Hello! Hope all is well with you.  Today I am sharing a card that I made with a sketch from Creative Confetti challenge using Power Poppy stamps from Simply Camellias set.  I stamped the camellias with Memento black ink and colored with Copics.   I edged the top and bottom of the trimmed image with a Copic marker and attached to patterned paper from My Mind's Eye Unforgettable pad. Finished with yellow satin ribbon and bow and sentiment.  This will probably be used for a birthday card.
Challenges:
Retro Rubber Challenge: #133 Anything Goes.  This stamp set came out in 2015 but I have had since 2018.
Addicted to Stamps and More: #386 Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Flower Power
Creative Confetti Challenge: Sketch It Out





                                             



Stay Safe!
Stay Well!
Have a great day!
I love reading your comments.
Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is an absolutely beautiful and sweet card. Love those flowers and amazing coloring. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous flowers....and that sentiment is just the sweetest! I am sure this will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for sharing it with us at Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the flowers and your coloring. Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!