Monday, April 27, 2020
Thank You
Hello! Today I am sharing a clean and simple card that I made with Altenew Daisy Stamp set that was a freebie that I received in January. I used the layered stamp with pink and green inks on white cardstock. I trimmed with a stitched circle die and attached to a card base of Pink cardstock. I framed this with a layer of Green cardstock with a circle cut out and also embossed with a larger stitched circle die. Finished with a thank you stamp from stash. I like using the dies to emboss my cards....uses them in a different way.
Challenges:
Simon Wednesday Challenge: Simon says Flower Power
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day!
I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Altenew Stamps,
Die Cuts,
Embossing with Dies,
Flower,
Layered Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is a beautiful card and I love the soft pastel colors.
ReplyDelete