Monday, April 20, 2020

Walking in the Rain


Hello! We have had so much rain this month and also snow.  I decided to make a card with a rainy theme.  I found this digital image from Sparkle and Sprinkle in my files and teamed it up with a digital sentiment from Piece of Heart.  After printing both on a white card stock, I colored the image with Copics.  I decided that I wanted to show a shower of flowers rather than raindrops so I added small die cut flowers (leftovers from a frame die cut).  Used a bright yellow card base.
Thought of my sister when I made this card.....she too has had a lot of rainy days this month in Tennessee.  Guess this is my way to share a walk with her.
Challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: #568 Flowers and/or Showers. Combined both.
Daring Cardmakers: Challenge Umbrella
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog: LTSCB #132 For the girls.
Double D Challenges: Showers and Flowers






Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

6 comments:

  1. AWE ... what a sweet card! Love the image and the sentiment is beautiful! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Showers & Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really looooove that sentiment, isn't it just fabulous! Such a sweet card with a sweet image! Simply wonderful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Showers and Flowers Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute~cute card and fabulous sentiment!! Loving the CAS too! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Thank you for sharing with at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation - thanks for sharing with us at the Love to Scrap Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!