Saturday, April 18, 2020

If I Could Pick a Bouquet, I'd Give It To You



Welcome!  My favorite theme for cards is flowers and Power Poppy Floral stamps are a favorite of mine. I pulled out a stamp from Power Poppy Countryside Bouquet set and created this card using yellow, blue, and green for the Creative Confetti challenge to use those colors.  Stamped the bouquet with Memento Black ink and colored with Copics.....more of my favorite things. Stamped the sentiments from the Power Poppy Dahlia set with Memento Green ink and heat embossed with Clear EP.  I have begun nearly always using embossing powder on stamped sentiments....just makes them look better. I lightly edged the image with a blue copics before attaching to a Yellow CS mat and a Green card base. Finished with a bit of twine "around" the bouquet.
I wish that I could go out and pick  a bouquet of flowers but we are having a mix of rain and snow today and there are not many flowers in bloom.  Will just have to be satisfied with stamping flowers on a card.
Challenges:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Color Cues-use warm yellow, soft blue, and bright green from the palette.
The Flower Challenge: #43 Spring/Autumn.  Using spring flowers.
The Card Concept: 133 Spring Flowers.  Love the bouquet of  flowers in the photo inspiration.
Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Bloomin' Wonderful
Allsorts Challenge: Week #568 Flowers /or Showers










Stay safe! Stay Healthy!
Have a great day!
I love reading your comments. Theresa

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty floral creation with really striking use of colour, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Flowers and Showers' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely clean design, beautiful stamp and colour choice, so fresh and pretty. Thanks for playing along at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love your beautiful flowers and the colors! SO soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowery card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again, stay safe;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. How soft and lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bouquet of flowers- love this Poppy Power image! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this fresh bunch of flowers Theresa and the way you colored them up -- so soft and serene!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!