Welcome! The banner day continues in the studio. Playing again with banners for the challenge at Double D. I had papers and stamps on my desk from a kit I received with a magazine Make Special Cards (2017) and decided to use them for a birthday card with banners. I used a die cut and papers to create the banner on a green twine that I draped across the card of white card stock and added strips of patterned papers. Stamped and embossed the birthday sentiment from Paper Pretties and the love label from the kit that I fussy cut and attached with the twine. Finished with a bright green card base.
Challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: # 476 Birthday
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: April Always about using patterned Papers.
Double D Challenge: Banners Challenge
Double D Challenge: Banners Challenge
Stay safe! Stay healthy!
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa


Such a wonderful celebration/birthday card! Love the string of pretty banners! Thanks so much for playing along in our Banners Challenge at The Double D, Donna, DT Member.
ReplyDeletePretty~pretty banners and pretty papers, thank you so much for joining our challenge at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
WOW! Another awesome banner beauty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Banners’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
I love your pretty banner card. Wonderful spring colors.
ReplyDeleteLove those banners! Such a fabulous and elegant design. Thank you for sharing with us at Fab ‘n’ Funky.
ReplyDeleteRachel DT