Hello! Coming your way...to wish a Happy St. Paddy's Day!
I have been playing with Artsytstamper's Oxalis Digital set that includes patterned papers, images and sentiments. Check out all of Beverly's beautiful art at The Artsystamper Shop. For the top card I used the colored Oxalis image with one of the patterned papers and combined it with a digital sentiment from a Power Poppy Shamrock set. After printing the image with the patterned paper. I added a mat of yellow cardstock and a white card base. Added some sparkle to the pattern with Stardust Pen but that does not show in photo. I did a second version of this card but added some metal confetti from my stash,. See below.
Challenges:
Artsystamper Digitals Challenge: #11 Green, Green, It's Green They Say.
Always Fun Challenges: #152 Shades of Green
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper
Double D Challenges: All About the Green. Used shamrocks and wishes of luck.




What a pretty ~ pretty and fabulously designed card!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
Beautiful card using our Artsystamper Digitals image! So love your project! Thanks for joining us at the Artsystamper Digitals Challenge. kReN on the AADT
ReplyDeleteGreat ways of using that wonderful Artsystamper image. I am glad I have that set too.
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
WOW what beautiful designs using images from Bev's Etsy shop! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Green’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!
Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
Blessings Galore! LOVE that and your gorgeous background Designer Paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Green and/or St. Patrick's Day, Donna, DT Member.
ReplyDeleteHi Theresa!
ReplyDeleteJust love it. Thanks so much for your commercial for Artsystamper! I really appreciate it.
Thanks for entering our challenge at Artsystamper Digitals Challenge! I truly hope we see you again soon. Hugs, Bev ARTSYSTAMPER DIGITALS