Sunday, March 29, 2020

Completed Easter Cards


Hello!  This post is to share my cards that I completed for my Mother's Care Center in Tennessee that I mailed yesterday.  Since they cannot have visitors, I thought these cards might bring some cheer to them at Easter.  The last box of 80 cards that I sent to them earlier this month was used by the residents to mail to their loved ones through the assistance of their Activities Director.  She helped the residents address the cards and write personal messages in the cards in addition to my greetings inside.  What a nice way for the residents to touch base with their family and friends.  Thanks to Hyacie for doing that. 







Nearly everyone of these cards used bits and pieces from my leftover box and scraps and other recycled elements. It was fun to see how I could use up and salvaged those items.  I was able to assemble quite an assortment of cards. I hope the residents at Life Care Center enjoy the cards.
Stay safe and keep well!
 Have a great day! Hugs,  Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You send out a lot of Easter cards and it is amazing how you used bits and pieces to make them too. They are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!