Hello! Taking time to play with some challenges. I used Repeat Impressions stamp of Daffodils with Memento Rich Cocoa ink on white card stock and colored the image with Copics and Pencils. I die cut the image and a frame from yellow CS with some oval dies that I do not know the source. (Metal dies are pink). I used a background of MME Patterned Paper that I fussy cut on the top edge. Used a white card base and a sentiment stamp from Repeat Impressions. (Used a portion of the stamp.)
Challenges:
The Houses That Stamps Built: Anything Goes Challenge M2520
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge: #416 Happy Birthday
Addicted to Stamps and More: Challenge #382 Make Your Mark
The Paper Players: PP484 Tic-Tac-Toe Used Die-cut, Spring, Birthday
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Papers
Take care and be safe
Have a great day!
I love reading your comments.
Theresa
Monday, March 30, 2020
Daffodils for a Spring Birthday
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Copics,
Daffodils,
Die Cuts,
Flowers,
Fussy Cuts,
Patterned Paper,
Repeat Impressions Stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



what a pretty card those daffodils are so lovely! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (birthday!) STASH with us this fortnight! stay well and keep crafting! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love your pretty daffodils. Great Spring birthday design.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! Beautiful image (of course!) and that background is really fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDelete