Hello! I made this card using a die-cut to create a stencil from cardstock. I used Memory Box die Darling Poppies to create the stencil and also used some masking with the cut out pieces when I sponged DOI Picked Raspberry and Peeled Paint with the made stencil to the panel of white cardstock. Using a rubber mat, I also dry embossed the image using the same die after applying the ink. I stamped the GKD sentiment with DOI Peeled Paint and heat embossed with Clear EP. Added some embossed dots with Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Border for more texture. I attached the image to a pink card base in an asymmetrical fashion for interest.
Challenges:
CAS Mix Up Card Challenge: February Stencil from Die-cuts + Stamping + YourChoice. I used sponging, masking, and dry embossing.
Mix It Up Challenge: MIUCB #34 Anything Goes + Stenciling
Happy Little Stampers: February Anything Goes with Dies. Used a die to make a stencil and for dry embossing.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa



So gorgeous in design. I love poppies.
ReplyDeleteThey look beautiful, especially with the dry embossing... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty poppies, Theresa! Love the dry embossing and the off center layout with the pink edge! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!
ReplyDeleteA sweet pair of stencilled poppies. I do love the layout of this card, a nice special touch.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up!
This is super cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Mix It Up Challenge Blog's February Anything Goes + Stenciling challenge! We hope you visit us often!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Irena, MIUCB DT