Hello! As I clean up my work desk, I find pieces of cards that I started and set aside. As a goal this year, I am trying to use some of the discarded pieces and complete the projects. This card was a result of finishing the stamped image using GKD's Festive Frame by Melanie. I had stamped and embossed the image with silver EP on white CS and left it at that. Today, I trimmed the image, colored it with some Copics using pastel colors, and attached it to a patterned paper card base. One less discarded image. The paper is from a pack that I just had to have when I found it on sale many moons ago but only used a couple of sheets. Time to use that too.
Challenges:
Daring Cardmakers: Theme is Pretty Pastel Christmas
Daring Cardmakers: Theme is Pretty Pastel Christmas
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: January-Always about using Patterned Paper
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: January Challenge Anything Christmas or Holiday Related
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa

Beautiful and very delicate card. Thanks for playing along at CCAYR!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite GKD stamps. You colored it so well and I love the embossing.
ReplyDeleteA great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
ReplyDeleteHelen x
Really pretty. Love the pink!! Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR.
ReplyDelete