Hello! I never did make a gingerbread house or cookie this Christmas but it's not to late to make a card with gingerbread so that is what I have to share today. I stamped the Gingerbread couple on Kraft CS with versamark and heat embossed with GKD White EP. Fussy cut the couple. This stamp is an old rubber one from GKD. Fussy cut the couple and popped up with foam on panel of patterned Paper from the Snowy Day pad by Crate Paper found in my stash. Stamped a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers (no longer in business) with red ink and embossed with GKD Clear EP. Attached to a red card base. To finish, I added several hearts in red and kraft that were leftovers from when I used a Fiskars border punch with hearts.
Challenges:
ABC Christmas: A is for Anything Christmas Goes. Also fits B is for Bingo. Used Patterned Paper, Christmas Sentiment, Embossing.
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round: January Challenge-Anything Christmas or Holiday Related.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: January All about using Patterned Paper
Double D Challenges: Use some punch on your card. The punched hearts were a by product of using a Fiskars Heart border punch. See punch below.
Cupcake Inspirations: CIC485 Holidays. Inspired by the gingerbread on their graphic.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa




A stunning card and fabulous use of the heart punches. Thanks for entering into our our 4th anniversary celebration with some 'PUNCH'
ReplyDelete. Thanks for your entry and good luck in the draw @ DOUBLE D
{aNNie}Designer for Double D challenges
So cute! Love the gingerbread men.
ReplyDeletesuch a sweet card with those cute cute gingerbreads and hearts!! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Double D!
ReplyDeleteDiane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
Such a cute card, your little gingerbread people just make me smile. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
ReplyDeleteJudy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!
Your card is adorable! Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!
ReplyDeleteFUN creation and I love the dimension on the gingerbread people! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Punches’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!
This is so cute! Love gingerbread people and houses! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Debbie
Fabulous,fun and cute card.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Crafts All Year Round]
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is such a cute card and I love that you paired hearts with the gingerbread couple - makes me think of a Christmas love story lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges and I hope you will join us again throughout the year.
Hugs
Carol x
Super cute gingerbread card, Theresa. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at ABC Christmas Challenge. Hope we see you back again next month!!
ReplyDeleteDorte x
Such a cute creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x
ReplyDelete