Sunday, December 29, 2019

To Recycle or Not Recycle


Hello!  Today I am sharing some Christmas cards that I made using recycled parts and pieces of Christmas cards that I have received over the years.  I never like to throw any cards away and always tried to reuse or recycle parts.   Without going in to a lot of details, I am showing some of these cards below:










 I included these cards in 95 cards that I made and sent to the Living Care Center where my Mother has been for the past year.  I hope the 95 residents there enjoyed receiving the cards.  I do not see anything wrong recycling cards as long as I am not doing so to make a profit.....just using to send joy to others.  I do not enter any challenges with these. I don't think I am breaking any copyrights, etc. But maybe I should keep this a secret.

Speaking of my Mother, she will be 100 years old on January 20, 2020.  And I will be working on a very special card for her big day!  Since I know my card making friends or followers may wish to send her a card, I should establish a card drive so she will receive a ton of cards.  I will have to work out some details so that can happen.

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

1 comment:

  1. Your recycled cards are gorgeous. I have often thought of doing that too.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!