Thursday, December 19, 2019

Tenth Day of Christmas

Hello!  I am back with another card in my series of The Twelve Days of Christmas.  This was stamped with the Ten Lords a Leaping from the set called "Twelve Days of Christmas" from Creative Stamping magazine(GWP).  I stamped the frog on white CS, colored with Copics, and fussy cut the image.  I added some stickles to the fur on his cape.  I found an old pattern paper from a pad by Webster's Pages that made the perfect backdrop for the leaping frog. Stamped the sentiments with Memento ink and used GKD Red CS for card base. 
Challenges:
Double D Challenges: Twelve Days of Christmas- Part 2.  Having fun with this challenge. May be back with swans a swimming or maids a milking.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: Always about using Patterned Paper. 



Happy Holidays! I love reading your comments. Theresa

5 comments:

  1. What a fun image! Great job with this series of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is your leaping Lord. I guess I had nothing that would remotely look like a leaping lord but you sure found a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaping Lizards, I mean frogs lol....ala Little Orphan Annie....How CUTE! I don't think I have ever seen this set, super fun! Loving that beautiful tree too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is AWESOME! Aren't you the clever one! love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘12 Days of Christmas’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that stamp!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!