Friday, December 20, 2019

Stocking Tags


Hello!  I made the tags above using Power Poppy Stocking stamp from the Poinsettia set.  I stamped the stocking on white CS and colored with Copics.  Since I wanted more than one tag, I copied the image after I colored it and printed it so my tags all look the same.  I trimmed the tags with a Spellbinders die and attached to die cut mats from Green CS.  Punched holes and added red satin ribbon.  Hope I did not break any rules by making copies of my design since I am using for my personal need. 
Challenges:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Create a gift tag. Could not find link for this challenge which I thought was open the month of December. Linking to the current Creative Confetti challenge that has an open link. 
Artsystamper Challenge: #6 Wrapping and/or Tags

Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa,
    I LOVE the falling snow on your blog! I also love your tags. Thanks so much for entering them in the Artsystamper Challenge. I appreciate your patronage also at my shop.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these tags are awesome also! GREAT JOB! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks!