Welcome! Fall temperatures have arrived and we've turned on the heat. I would enjoy a few more days of 70 degree weather. I made this card with thoughts of falling leaves. I used an older Maple Leaf stamp from GKD A Year of Leaves that I stamped on water color paper with Versamark Ink and heat embossed with Copper EP. I colored the leaf with a water brush using Distress Oxide Inks Peeled Paint,Candied Apple, Fried Brick, Wild Honey, and Fossilized Amber. I added some foil strips using double sided tape with Designer Foil from Clearsnap. The GKD sentiment was also stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with the Copper EP. I attached the water color panel to a card base of Copper Metallic CS to finish.
Challenges:
CAS Watercolour Card Challenge: October challenge is Maple Leaf
CAS Mix Up Card Challenge: October challenge is Foiling + Stamping + Your Choice. Chose to use heat embossing.Happy Little Stampers: Watercolour Challenge Anything Goes + Optional: Botanicals
Make My Monday: Challenge #106 Autumn
Have a great day! I love reading your comments.
Theresa




Your leaf is perfect! Yes, it was a little chilly last night but we haven’t turned on the heat quite yet!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colouring on the autumnal leaf , thank you for joining in at MMM
ReplyDeleteThis is a perfect CAS design and that leaf is colored perfectly too.
ReplyDeleteYour foiled strips make a perfect frame for the sweet watercolor maple leave, Theresa! Love all the colors in the leaf and hope to see some Fall colors here soon. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour!
ReplyDeleteYour pretty copper foiling frames your beautifully watercoloured maple leaf, Theresa! Love the fall colours! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS card! Love your wonderful autumn leaf - beautifully colored. Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again .
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty watercoloured leaf and I love the addition of the foil! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour!
ReplyDeleteThis is so very pretty! Love the leaf and the foiling. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers for the Watercolour Challenge!
ReplyDeletevery pretty card.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for playing along with us at the CAS Watercolour Challenge.
:) Karen