Thursday, October 3, 2019
It's Harvest Time
Where did September go? I've been looking for it but lost track of time and it's already the third of October!!! Speaking of October, this is a month for harvesting fall pumpkins so that is the theme of this card that I made for the challenge at The House That Stamps Built made with a Repeat Impressions Pumpkin stamp. Using masking, I stamped 3 Pumpkins on white CS and colored with Copics but varied the coloring of each one. Have you seen the wide variety of Pumpkins at the markets? I still favor orange pumpkins but I love the white and multi colors ones. My card did not turn out as originally planned …..I kept changing the layout and papers. For the final card, I fussy cut the upper edge of images and attached it to a mat of Kaiser Craft Specialty Paper with Orange circles with a bit of shine on some of the circles(think it is called spot varnish.) Attached this to a white card base.
Challenges:
The House That Stamps Built: Challenge DDC 0219 Circles. Started with Pumpkins as my circles and added pattern with more circles.
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: October-Always all about using Patterned Papers.
Make My Monday Challenge: #106 Autumn
Retro Rubber: Challenge 120 Anything Goes. Stamp is over 5 years old.
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Labels:
Copics,
Fall,
Harvest,
Patterned Paper,
Pumpkins,
Repeat Impressions Stamp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Great layout idea! The colors are just perfect and perfect for fall!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful row of pumpkins and I love how nice the pattern paper you chose goes with them.
ReplyDeleteLovely row of RI pumpkins on your sweet autumn card! Thanks for playing along in the "Use Circles" challenge over on THTSB!
ReplyDeleteReally lovely autumnal card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x
ReplyDeleteOoo . . . what a great way to use on of my favorite Repeat Impressions stamps!! The row of pumpkins looks like it belongs that way; great job with the masking! Fabulous background paper, too! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.
ReplyDelete