Welcome! Changing seasons up a bit ….going from fall to Christmas cards. I recently received some Heartfelt Creations paper pads that I bought with a prize that I won. The paper that I used on this card is from the Festive Holly Collection. I trimmed the first panel and placed on a red mat and then on a white panel embossed with Snowflakes lightly inked with blue ink. Added texture to the scene with a Snow Marker and Glossy Accents. Placed this on a card base of the GKD Red CS. Did not have to stamp a sentiment since it was printed already on the panel. I attached another panel to the inside which I will complete later with a stamped or handwritten note on a white panel. (See below). Card made without use of stamps.
Challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: September challenge always about using patterned paper.
ABC Christmas Challenge: T for Texture. Texture from dry embossing, snow marker, and glossy accents.
Merry Little Christmas Challenge: MLCCB#14 September Anything Christmas Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: #456 Anything Christmas Goes.
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: #450 Theme is Christmas
Shopping Our Stash Weekly: Challenge #405 is Dream the Embossible Dream. Used embossing folder.


Gorgeous design and a great Christmas scene.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Wonderful use of the patterned papers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the scene. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty festive scene and I love the embossed snowflakes.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
Hugs
Carol x
A beautiful scene and great embossed snowflakes too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.
Helen x
Lovely Christmas card!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for dreaming the embossible dream with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!
Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again.
ReplyDelete