Welcome to my studio! I have been playing with Power Poppy stamps from the Dahlia set to create a card with Kraft Card Stock. I stamped the x-large Dahlia on Kraft and sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and heat embossed the image and sentiment with Clear EP. I colored the image with Koh-I-Noor Pencils using a bit of OMS. I trimmed the image and attached to a mat of Red CS and to a base of the Kraft CS. Simply done but I think the result is Dramatic.
Challenge:
Creative Confetti Challenge: Let's get Krafty! Use kraft colored card stock as the base for your image.
Make My Monday Challenge: #102 Friendship
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa


Great coloring on kraft. That is a great big flower!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flower! Love the color. Thank you for playing in my Friendship challenge at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely flower and card! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge, hugs XoX Alli C - DT
ReplyDeleteSo lovely! I love how you let the flower just dangle off to the left and be a centerpiece. Your coloring is beautiful and the sweet and simple layout is perfect for this image!
ReplyDeleteStunning colouring to the wonderful image. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.
ReplyDelete