Saturday, July 20, 2019
Smiling with Pansies
Hello! Could not resist using another Pansy stamp to create this card for the Retro Rubber challenge to use Purple, Yellow, and Green. Pansies are such happy flowers and make me smile. This 2010 stamp is from Flourishes Calendar Set 1 by Marcella Hawley and has been much used but not lately. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white CS and colored with Copics (first time to use with these markers). I trimmed with a Spellbinders Oval die and placed on a yellow mat cut with SB scallop oval. I framed this with Purple CS die cut with SB Regal Frame and attached all to a Yellow card base. Finished with a Power Poppy sentiment in Memento Bamboo Leaves ink.
Challenges:
Retro Rubber Challenge: #115 Color Me-Use Purple, Yellow, and Green. Used pansy stamp 9 years old.
Happy Little Stampers: July Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
Have a great day! I love reading your comments. Theresa
Posted by
Theresa's Studio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You got that right Theresa, Pansies, Violas and Violets are happy, smiling flowers, for being so tiny, they pack a punch in color and gorgeous designs on their petals.
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful card, the die-cut frames these flowers perfectly.
Thank you for playing with us at RETRO RUBBER, hope you play again next time.
Hugs.
Wonderful work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Meena HLS DT
Another gorgeous image and framed so prettily with those beautiful dies! Glad to see you back a second time!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love the corners and the layout of the card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your fantastic project with us in the Happy Little Stampers July "Anything Goes With Dies" challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Leslie, HLS Dies Team
Love To Scrap 2